Monday, July 30, 2012

Nothing much going on this week. Went out to dinner with our normal group on Monday night, which is always fun. I don't know if I ever told you that one of the ladies in the group that I loved dearly passed away last year. I probably did tell you but I don't remember, but I still miss her very much. She was such a sweetheart, but I know she's where she wanted to be, which is where her husband is and back together once again, and in heaven with heaven with the Lord. Anyway we always enjoy our Monday evenings out with out friends. Saturday night we went out too, which is very unusual for us, but the daughter of an old friend of ours was going to be singing at a place up the street from us and we decided to go. Patti and I wanted to go, just to see how she did and Patti talked her brother into coming over so we ended up with the whole family going. Me and Terry and Patti and Greg and Michael and Kim and it was really nice. Kathy the girl we went to see really did a nice job. A great job in fact, she has a really nice voice. I remember her singing in church when she was young just like Patti just to do too, but Patti never followed it up and Kathy did and she still sings at her church in this area too. In fact the guy that was her guitarist and background music that nite, she told us is the main musician at their church and takes care of all the music there. I've been to that church and they have great music program. Well can't think of much else except I really count my blessing as I been talking to some people that really have things hard and it makes me feel really blessed. Take care and God Bless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like good times..dinner with friends and seeing the woman sing with family. Yes we are both blessed and have so much to be thankful for.

natural dietary supplement said...

X- slim is the way to go, if you want to reduce your weight, while at the same time, ensuring that there is no harm, done to your body, in the long run. It is effective, from the moment you take it in. So, you start losing weight almost immediately