Friday, July 8, 2011

Rosie

Am I worn out or what? This taking on of a puppy is really a job. My knees and back are really sore from picking her up and cleaning up after her and there is probably no end in sight. We can't turn our backs on her. With her being so young it's going to take awhile to train her. I think we are the ones who are going to be trained in the beginning. We just keeping taking her out and trying to catch her. I really think she is too young at this point to understand but we won't give up if it kills us. Which it might. lol. She is so darn cute and sweet though. She looks just like little piglet in Winnie the Pooh. I'm not sure what she's going to look like as she gets older. Time will tell. I love her little dip stick of a tail which is and inch of brown and inch of black and then and inch of white. Winnie, never had any tail at all. She was born without any. Anyway little Rosie, sure keeps us busy and I guess she will for awhile. Hugs.

No comments: