Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Feburary 21st

Monday again, and it's a rainy day around here. President's day too. Kids are off of school and here they are stuck in the house on this rainy day. Guess they will all be playing their play stations or whatever they have. Just what they need to be doing more of. They wouldn't think of picking up a book or playing a regular game with their brother and sisters now would they. It's got to be a computer game. What's going to become of all these kids, that, that is all they do is play computer games. I really worry about them. I'm not there, but I'd like to bet that my grand kids play way too many computer games and watch too much TV and way to many movies than I think are good for them, of course who am I but only a grandma. I don't know what got me started on this. Anyway have a good day.

No comments: