Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Feb 7, 11

Monday again and like everyone else we watched the Super Bowl. Terry and I were for opposing teams and my team won. I was really only watching for the commercials more than anything. I really enjoy them mostly, but I don't think they were as good this year as in past years. I really liked the VW one with Darth Vader when the car started and I liked the one with the Pug and I liked the one with the Bears and the McDonald's, folks in the car eating. I think those were my favorite.

Before the game we went to lunch with Patti and her family and In Laws to celebrate Patti's birthday. There were 9 of us and we really enjoyed ourselves and I had made a cake and we took it along and had it for dessert and the kids didn't want a piece and then they tasted it and loved it and all wanted a piece. It was a lemon cake with drizzle icing and they'd never tasted one before. Well that's whats been happening at our house.

No comments: