Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday January 10th

What a week. We had a friend come over and help us with our computer. We had to buy a new hard drive as our computer was just too, too slow. Well Terry got everything off the computer before they did whatever it is that they did and then they put in the new hard drive and well I had lost everything. So, I've had to reinstall everything. It's not been fun. But I have to say, my computer is much faster. I'm still putting in things and adding things that I find missing. This has taken up our whole week as we did the same thing with our old computer that we put in the basement too. Terry is going to use that computer to play old computer games on, but it's and old Microsoft ME, and was really, really slow so we did the same thing and now it finally working great. He's not going to get on the internet with that one, just play games. So that's what we've been up to this whole past week. Computering!!! I don't think that's a word. Sorry. Hugs.

No comments: