Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Dec 13

Wow is it cold outside. We got about 3-4 inches of snow and it's been really cold and windy too. Friday I met an old friend for lunch and it was so nice to see her and talk about old times and then catch up on things that are going on with her and her family now. We hadn't seen each other in about 10 or more years. I had talked to her but not seen her and she still looked the same. After lunch I stopped by to see another good friend and again that was such a nice visit. It was so nice catching up with her too. I only wish her husband had been home so I could have met him. Hopefully there will be a next time.

Since then it has only gotten colder and colder it seems but we did go out for dinner tonight but I almost wish we hadn't as it was really too cold for this old body to go out there. I can't handle this cold weather any more, not when it's this cold. This is just too cold for me. I can't handle it too cold and I can't handle it when it gets too hot either. That's the MS thing. I don't know if the too cold thing is MS or not, all I know is I sure don't like it too cold. Take care all and stay warm.

No comments: