Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday November 8th

Sorry I didn't write yesterday but we were busy looking for a car. I am so excited I could burst. I test drove Toyota's and Nissan's and Hyundai's and I really liked the Hyundai's the best. I liked the way they drove and I like the style of them so we ended up buying a Hyundai Sonata. It's white with a like pearl in the finish with a black pin strip, with black leather seats and the one thing I've always dreamed of, it has a sun roof. I just love it. I can't believe that we got all the things on it that I always wanted. It's like a dream, and it's so much easier for me to get in and out of than the van. I don't have to lift my leg to get in, I can just sit down and turn around and get in. Well that is my news for today. Can't think of much else. Hugs.

No comments: