Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Sept. 7th

A day late I know, but I've been busy and not feeling to well and have been off the computer for two days. Then once you get back on it takes a while to catch up. Thank heaven for my lap top cause my desk computer is running so so slow that half the time I don't even use it any more. I don't know what the problem is. I wish I knew someone that could tell me. Oh well, anyway we went out for Terry's birthday to a Mexican place and both of us got sick and were up all night. I was so bad that I didn't even go to church on Sunday and I spent the whole day in bed. I felt horrible. I think it was partly the food and partly the beer too. Shame on me. I don't know though cause I still didn't fell to good on Monday either but I had to meet with our friends for early dinner because of the holiday and then they even came back to our house. I so didn't feel like company, but I have to admit it was nice. Now tonight we are going out to eat with my sister and her hubby and I know we will enjoy that. We haven't seen them in a while. I can't wait till when we have nothing planned, but then I'll have to cook and I do hate to cook. Oh well one of the fellow's brought us some tomato's so maybe we'll get some bacon and have BLT's. Haven't had them in awhile.

No comments: