Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday August 9th

Not much going on this week. Only thing I can is that I took another fall when I was out taking my walk. All I can say is damn this MS. I am so sick of falling. Enough is enough. I am tired of getting so banged up. I think I have finally fallen enough on my walks that I'm going to stop taking walks and start using my treadmill in the house. Isn't that going to be fun. I've already gained 5 pounds so I've got to do something to get it off. Once the basement is finished the treadmill will go downstairs and will be next to my bike which has the movable handles and then I will feel like I have an exercise room of sorts and maybe I'll use them. When I had them in the other house I had them both in my computer room together and I used them everyday, but the computer room in this house is way to small to hold them both. It's too crowded with just the treadmill and I guess that's why I don't like to use it in there, but I guess I'm going to have to start using it there until we can put it together downstairs with the bike. Once it's downstairs, then I can do so many minutes on the treadmill and so many minutes on the bike and it won't be so boring. Well that all my news for today. Have a good week. Hugs.

No comments: