Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday August 23

Can't believe the summer is almost gone. It doesn't seem like we had much of a summer because we were basically housebound all summer because of the heat. Usually we get to get outside and sit on the patio and read and have dinner out when we grill out, but this year when we grilled we just ran it inside and ate it inside because of the heat. It's just been to hot to do most everything this summer. The only thing we've done is go to a graduation party and go to our MS retreat up in Mansfield. Other than that we haven't done much of anything. We did take the grand kid's down to the Omnimax theater, we enjoyed that. I sure am looking forward to fall. The few times I tried to get out and walk I fell, so I've given up on walking outside unless Terry is with me. I've hurt myself pretty bad the last couple of times, so I think someone is trying to tell me something. So I'm listening, and I using my treadmill a bit, not as much as I should and I can tell by my weight. I've gained 5lbs and am having a hard time getting it off cause I'm not active enough. I guess I'm going to have to start using it more to get that weight off, and maybe the exercise bike too. Gotta do something, don't want to gain any more.

No comments: