Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday July 5th

Well we've had a very quiet weekend. All we've done is sat around and watched movies that we got from the library. Old movies. It was nice and quiet and relaxing, like our life is most of the time. Oh by the way, I didn't get to go to the baseball game last Tuesday night. Something came up with my daughter Patti at the last minute and we didn't go. Oh well maybe this week, but I won't count on it till the last minute. I'm not sure I want to go this week, it's really too hot out now. Last week it was nice. This week it is really too hot and I really can't take this hot weather, so I really don't think I want to go, so I don't think we'll go. Terry and I went for a walk about 10am early one morning and when we got home I was a sweating mess, and here we thought we went early enough to beat the heat. Wow it was even too hot then. That's all I've got to tell you. Have a great week. Hugs.

No comments: