Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday

Well here it is Monday again so I'm writing in my blog for the week. I had a wonderful Mothers Day. Spent it with my family, so nothing is better than that. Terry's cousin Alan has been staying with us this past week and he left this morning so we are back to normal with just us. We had a nice visit and if was good to see him after his bout with cancer last year. He's looking and doing good. He's on his way up to Pennsylvania for the summer. He would like us to come up there to visit him but I don't know if I want to or not. We'll see.

The only other thing going on is that Patti had surgery on her foot last Friday. Her right foot. Her big toe. Had a bone fixed or something, so she's on crutches for about 3 weeks of more and can't drive. We also went to my sister and brother-in-law's 50th wedding anniversary celebration on Saturday. They had a mass first and then had a dinner at a nice restaurant in a private room for the family and very close friends and neighbors . It was really nice and we had a good time. Well I think that's about it for us. Our neighbor told us the humming birds are back but I have yet to see them. He said he's seen them go back and forth from his house to ours so I guess we have them and I just haven't been watching at the right time. Guess I'll have to watch more often. Hugs.

No comments: