Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday

Well I forgot to write on Monday so here I am on Wednesday. I think Terry and I are going through menopause or something as we just bought as 2001 Ford Mustang GT, Candi Apple Red. It's the prettiest thing with only 30,000 miles on it so it practically still pretty new with that few miles on it. We've never had a sports car before and we really fell into a great deal on it and we love it. Terry is selling his truck to our son for our grandsons for their grass cutting business they've started. They need a truck to carry all their stuff in. Any way we really love this Mustang and it really goes. We'll have to watch ourselves so we don't get a ticket.

Only other thing going on is that I've been working on in the yard is cutting back my plants from last year and cleaning out my flower beds and getting them ready for this year. I did the garden in the back yesterday and today I'm going to try and tackle the ones in the front. I'm a bit sore from yesterday so I don't know how far I'll get, plus my right leg was giving out on me yesterday so I don't know how long it will last today. Time will tell. Hugs.

No comments: