Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

Good Afternoon! I really don't know what I'm going to blog about, but since I told Lois I would I'm going to. Not much is going on though. I've been using my lap top computer at night mostly to play games on or just to look around on. I'm having a big problem getting use to the built in mouse. When I first start using it, it seems to work fine and then if seems to have a mind of it's own and wants to go all over the place. I hate it. Some have suggested plugging in a regular mouse but to me that defeats the purpose of a laptop so I'm really trying to get use to it. I've talked to other that have a problem with them too so I'm sticking with it, but I'm afraid one of these nights I'm going to get so mad at it that I'm going to throw the whole computer across the room. It's very frustrating.

No comments: