Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday

Well I spent the last two days holding on the phone trying to get a hold of McAfee so they could run a virus removal. The first day I ran out of time and couldn't get my computer to do what they wanted after holding for so long and then I had to get off because we had to go somewhere. The second day I held long enough and we finally had success. What a pain in the a__. I don't know why our everyday virus protection doesn't work but it didn't and we ended up having to pay an extra $90.00. Isn't that just lovely. Apparently there are some new viruses out there that don't respond to the regular everyday protection. Just my luck. Terry had been on the computer and looking for something and was on UTube and I think that's were we got it from. So no more UTube, for sure. Hugs.


No comments: