Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Night

Well we're home and I've finally caught my breath and just about caught up on my sleep but I'm still so so tired. We had a great time but we did so much and it was so rush rush the whole time and we had to get up by 6:30 every morning to eat breakfast and to be on the bus by 8am to start for our destination for the day. We drove to Chicago, parked our car and caught the train and were on the train for almost 2 days to Provo, Utah where we caught the bus and then we saw the Mormon Tabernacle in Salt Lake City and the State Capital in Utah, then onto Jackson Hole Wyoming then to the Grand Tetons, then to Yellowstone Natl. Park, then up to Montana to Glacier National Park and wow what scenery we saw along the way. Every time we'd turn a corner or round a bend we were snapping pictures as one view was more beautiful than the next. It was amazing. We had 24 people in our tour group from all over the US and what great folks they were. We made some great friends along the way and traveled through many states too. Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado. Utah, Wyoming, Montana, N. Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin. More than I ever thought I'd go through. What a beautiful country we live in and that God has given us. I sure am proud to be an American and to be a part of the wonderful country we have be blessed with. If I didn't believe in God before, after seeing all the beautiful country that I've seen, I'd sure believe in God now. Only a God could create something that beautiful. We caught the train in Glacier Natl. Park for home and after almost 2 days on the train and after almost 10 days total we ended up back in Chicago, Illinois, and drove home and arrived home a little after midnight and fell into bed. Hugs to you all.

No comments: