Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


Happy Memorial Day all!! It's not too nice out today. Sort of dreary and rainy off and on here. But we need some rain. Patti is doing really well since her knee surgery. It was orthoscopic, out patient and she's doing great. My knee, now that's another problem. The shot felt good until I moved or twisted my knee a certain way and then wow, it hurts again. So it's still hurting, but it can be fine one minute and then I'm walking and I all of a sudden turn or move it a curtain way and wow it hurts. So I don't know what's going to happen. We'll see. I don't want surgery. Today we are going to go over and visit my brother in law who just had surgery to remove a cancerous lump from his lung. While we're out we might stop over our Son 's house to pick up the tickets for Jonathan's graduation which is on Wednesday. Wow, I can't believe I have a grandson graduating from High School. That makes me feel old. Have a nice day all. Hugs.

No comments: