Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday

We had a very nice weekend. Friday night we went to our church's Fish Fry which was very good and very crowded. It's been voted the best Fish Fry in our area. They even have a drive thru. After that we went to Adam's basketball game, which they lost. Then on Saturday, which was beautiful we went for a nice walk and when we got back I stayed outside and cleaned up the yard a bit. I cut back some of last years plants and got things ready for spring. I think everyone in the subdivision was out walking their dogs. It was a glorious day, the kind I would love to have lots more of. On Sunday I pulled a real dandy. I knew in my mind that we had to turn the clocks forward but when I went to do it, I turned them all back. DUH!! Well we missed Mass. Terry was playing on the computer and I said what time is it and it was way different then all the clocks I had set the night before. I can't believe I did that. Oh well. Terry, took me out to lunch and then we ended up going to Mass in the evening at 7PM at another church nearby.

Today is pretty nice outside too but nothing like the other day. It's only 47 now where the other day it was 75, but at least the sun is shining, so I might take a walk. It's supposed to get up into the 60's later today and the 70's tomorrow but then drop down later in the week. I guess this is the time of year for the weather to be going up and down. Afterall, it is still winter for a bit longer. Hugs.

No comments: