Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday

I love gazebo's. Have always wanted one, but now our yard is too small for one. Oh well I thought this one was especially beautiful. One can dream can't one.

Dulcimer class went OK last night, so I think if I practice, I'll be fine by the next class which is in 2 weeks. So I really need to practice. I didn't stay for the meeting or the jam session afterwards as I was anxious to get home in this cold weather at night as I hate driving at night. Today it is finally starting to warm up. It's 39 right now and it's supposed to reach 50 tomorrow and Sunday. Sounds wonderful to me. The ice will melt on our driveway. Yippee!! Well I'm running the sweeper today and I writing this during my resting period, but it's now time to get back to work. Have a nice weekend all. Hugs.

No comments: