Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday the 28th

The storm is finally through our area. First we had snow then rain, sleet, ice mixture and then more snow. What a mixture and what a mess. The kids have been off school all week and business's are even closed today. Your not supposed to be on the road, only for emergency's, and you can't park on the streets either. Well tonight is when Terry is supposed to get home and I hope the airport is keeping those runways cleared so his plane can land. I'm sure they will. I keep checking the status of his plane and it's still scheduled so I guess it's a go. I sure hope so. Patti is going to pick him up in our van cause it's in our garage and won't need cleaning off, but I'm not sure she'll be able to get it back up the driveway to get it back in the garage when they get home. I don't know where she'll have to park then. Time will tell, we'll see. I hope things work out, I'll just be glad to have Terry home. Tomorrow is my colonoscopy. I'll let you know how that goes. Tonight is the bad part of it. Yuk!!

No comments: