Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday

Well we're finally starting to feel better around here. Thank goodness. I've finally got my diarrhea under control which has been a big problem and always has been for me. But put it along with all the others and it's deadly. Anyway I am feeling better and Terry is starting to get some movement back in his shoulder but not any strength yet. Still allot of pain too.

We haven't been out of the house except to go to the grocery except yesterday Terry finally talked me into going out for lunch when we went to the grocery. Tonight we're to go out with my sister and brother and their spouses for Christmas dinner and then back to my sisters for dessert. This is a yearly thing we do. Don't see much of my brother otherwise. Not too much in common with them. But it will be nice to see them, as it's been awhile.

Patti sure has been great since Terry and I haven't felt so good. She really stepped up and took good care of us, by bringing us food and checking in on us daily and picking up things for us and just being there for us. It was really nice having her so close. We were really blessed having her there.

No comments: