Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday


Been busy busy the last two days but I got all my Christmas shopping finished. Yesterday I went visiting and then went shopping and then today Terry and I went shopping. We had some returns to do and then afterward we were able to find everything we wanted. So I'm feeling very relieved to have this done and out of the way. Now maybe I'll put some decorations up. Maybe this weekend I'll get my son in law to come over and help me get some things down from in the garage. Terry can't do that with his shoulder. Things are too high. I haven't been able to find some things that I've been looking for. I know they were in the room where the fire was, but I don't know were we put them during the fix it process and now I can't find them. Guess I'll keep looking. Maybe its' downstairs. Well that's about it for now. Have a nice weekend all.

No comments: