Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday


This past week has been a week from h__l. First was Terry's shoulder surgery and then I came down the the cold of all colds. I was no help to Terry at all. Thank goodness Patti took last Monday and Tuesday off as she did everything for him. After I got home from my doctor's appointment I went to bed and I didn't get up much until Sunday and then I didn't even feel much like it. I was weak. Head cold, chest cold, diarrhea, aches and pains, it was bad. Hit me like a wall. Today I am feeling much better but still have chest congestion. Had to take Terry for his one week check up today and first PT appointment. He didn't like that. Thanksgiving was a real downer. I'd get up and make a pie and get the turkey in the oven and go back to bed. Didn't even go over Patti's. Hopefully next year will be better for both of us. Hope your's was better. Hugs.

No comments: