Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday


Terry had his surgery yesterday and he sure has been miserable every since the surgical block wore off. The Percocet is not cutting his pain. I think it's because he's use to taking Vicodin for his back pain. So they said he could take one and then the other every 2 hours but that's still doesn't seem to help much. Hope this doesn't last too long. I went to my heart doctor for my yearly checkup yesterday also and I'm OK. He did put me on another cholesterol drug as my cholesterol is still to high. Hopefully that will bring it down. Have to get a re check of my blood in two months to check it.
Starting to get ready for Thanksgiving. Got the turkey out of the freezer to start it thawing. We have a big one, a 25 lb one. So it's going to take awhile to thaw. Tomorrow I'll make my pecan pies and probably fix the dressing too, so on Thursday all I'll have to do is get that turkey stuffed and cooking. I sure hope Terry is feeling better by then so he can enjoy and give thanks. Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. May God Bless you all. Hugs.

No comments: