Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday


Yesterday Terry and I went and visited our old neighbor from our old neighborhood from our first house where our kids grew up. She's in a nursing home and is 93 but is doing very well and looks great and we love her dearly. She is such a dear lady and I try to visit her as often as I can but this time I talked Terry into going with me and she was tickled pink to see him. We were always so close to her whole family. We watched their youngest sons grow up also. We miss them, it's been awhile since we've seen them all. After that I visited another lady from church in a nursing home and then we came home and Terry made some vegetable beef soup which turned out delicious. Today I'm making some Christmas cookies. Thought I'd leave the below for your enjoyment. I think its beautiful! Hope you enjoy it. Hugs.

No comments: