Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday


Friday nite football, Saturday football and came right home and spent the rest of the weekend in bed feeling terrible. Terry and I both. Feeling much better today. Got up and even went out to breakfast with the kids this morning when we realized we felt so good. Right now I'm doing laundry and when I'm done here I'll practice my dulcimer. I have a lesson on Thursday night. Yes Yo, I did get one and I've even found free lessons twice a month with this dulcimer group and after the lesson they all jam and I love it. It's a great group of people and it's great fun.
The workers were here on Friday and got a good start and are due back tomorrow and hopefully will finish tomorrow or Wednesday. Terry has told them what he expects. I sure hope they do it right this time.

No comments: