Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday

Finally got some rain the other day. It was great and Terry and I spent the day out running around here and there getting chores done. We actually got our voteing done as we are planning on going somewhere once they finish the room to get away and relax and have some fun and enjoy the fall weather. Might go to Gatlinberg or maybe East, can't decide and have no time limit. Yesterday I ran the sweeper, changed the linnens on the bed, did laundry and did too much is what I did and today I'm not doing much at all. I will spend some time practicing my dulcimer. I've missed the last 2 days and I need to practice and I might do some reading. Terry and I also stopped at the library that day. Tonight is football night. We're going to watch Jonathan play and tailgate with our son Michael and friends which is so much fun. HS games are really fun to go to, only thing I don't like is the crowds. Other than that we have nothing planned for the week end, well maybe another football game on Saturday for another grandchild. Oh almost forgot to tell you that the workers are here again today. One guy is the same and the other is different. Terry showed them both all the problem areas and they said they would take care of them. So we shall see. I sure hope so. Have a nice weekend all.

No comments: