Well the boss of the job came over on Monday and he admitted that it was not one of the better jobs. Terry told him he would not accept it and that he wanted it done over and the guy said we would be hearing from him. Well so far we haven't heard anything. He did say that the one worker would be back but not the other one, but who knows when and who knows what they will do. We had to cancel the carpet cleaning that was supposed to be done today and put that on hold until everything is finished. We can't get that done until all the furniture is put back. So, here we sit waiting to here from them. I don't think Terry will wait too long before he calls. When will this end.