Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday


Yep I need to do some dusting around here. Well they are finally going to start work on our spare bed room that was hit by lightning on Monday. They said they would be here about 7:30 or 8:00. That's 2 hrs. before I usually get up. Guess I'll have to start having new hours for awhile. Guess I won't be staying up reading until 2am. I'm hoping it only takes them a week to do all the work as Terry has done all the grunt work of clean up so all they have to do is come in and repair and paint things and install new carpet and clean the carpet in the living room and hall. I can't wait to have my house back in order.
The other thing I keep forgetting to mention is that I got a dulcimer. I have been wanting to learn how to play dulcimer for a long time and I've finally found a club here nearby that teaches you for free if you join there club. Well I've joined and had my first lesson last week. I really enjoyed it and everyone was so nice and afterward there must have been 50 members that jammed and played together for about an hour and it was just great. I can't wait till I can play with them. Well we did strum along, but that's not the same.
Well I really do need to get some cleaning done around here. Have a nice weekend all. Hugs.

No comments: