Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday


It's fall, my favorite time of year. I love it when it starts getting cooler and we need to start wearing sweaters and longer pants and leaves start changing colors. We went to a football game yesterday and they lost. Too bad, it was a close one. Well the workers are working on the outside of our house today. They had to go get the materials they needed first and I'm thinking they will probably finish the outside today and begin on the inside tomorrow. At least that's progress. I will be so glad to have it finished. Nothing much planned for the week except to stay home and be here while they are working on the house. Terry is putting those nice locking rocks around my back and front gardens and it looks so nice. In the front it's around the lamp post garden on the hill and it really looks nice. Well not much else going on. Hugs.

No comments: