Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday





Well Terry went shooting today so I decided to fix a nice Swiss Steak and let it cook all day in the crock pot as I never know when he'll get home. I've been busy all morning just catching up on little things around here plus I had to run up to the grocery. Yesterday I finally found a pair of drapes that I'd like to put over our patio door instead of the vertical blind that is there now and also on our front window. We couldn't remember what our curtain rod on the front window looked like so we got the curtains but not a rod. We'll have to go back and get the rod. In fact maybe when I'm done here I might go get it myself. I hope I can find one that look a lot like the one on the front window. Well not much else going on, or ,my mind is a blank, so have a nice day. Hugs.

No comments: