Saturday, August 9, 2008


Can't remember what we did yesterday but we had Patti and the family over last night for a grill out and then Terry ended up getting out the BB Guns and fixing up targets for the 3 boys and they had a blast. He fixed up targets with blankets and stuff behind them on our fence so the BB's wouldn't go through. Then Terry and the boys went over their house to play some basketball and when we came in to do the dishes we found out the water was cut off. A broken water main somewhere again. They are working on the road outside our subdivision and this is the second time it's happened. So we couldn't take showers or wash our faces or brush our teeth before we went to bed. Yucky!!
Today I went up to the library to see a show and display of the Appalachian Mountain Dulcimer. I love dulcimer's and have been trying to find a place where I could learn to play one. Well I found out today. The two ladies that played today are part of a group that meets twice a month and offers free lessons, so I think I'm going to go. It starts in September. My one grandson that is learning the guitar went with me today and I think he even enjoyed himself.
Have a nice weekend all.

No comments: