Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday and it's a beautiful day!!


What a beautiful day it is. 70 degrees and sunny and just wonderful out. First thing I did when I got up was took a nice walk. It so nice and so peaceful out and it felt so good. Well I did allot of reading over the weekend and I finished my book. Now I've been trying to get hold of the library to see if they have the next book or if they have to get it from another library for me but the line keeps ringing busy. I am really anxious to read the next one in the series. The whole series has been building up to this book and I can't wait to see how things go. That last book had too much traveling in it, but I still enjoyed it. Now they have finally arrived and I'm anxious to see how it goes.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of my day. Maybe run the sweeper, maybe not. lol We did get our Medicare and SS all figured out by the way, so that's all taken care of, thank goodness. Terry filled out the last form on line this morning so we're all finished. Well, hope everyone's day is as pretty as ours.

No comments: