Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday



This turning 65 is for the birds. It is so confusing. You get all this stuff from all these insurance companies and Medicare and the more you get the more confusing it gets. Terry and I just can't figure it all out. Some friends of ours are coming over today to try and help us figure it out because they have the same insurance that we do and they've have been there and done that sort of thing. I sure hope they can set us straight. The more I call medicare and and AARP which is our other insurance company the more confused I get. So I sure hope they can help us today. I never was good with insurance and stuff like that. We are signed up for Medicare so that's taken care of now if we can just figure out the rest we'll be OK. Have a good day.

No comments: