Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday, Noon



I had a busy day yesterday. First I took my walk and as soon as I got back Patti called and wanted to know if I wanted to go to Wal Mart, so I did. Well after that we all went out to lunch (the 3 kids were with us) and then we came home and I laid down for an hour and then I got up and I went with Patti and the kids to a Cincinnati Reds baseball game at the new Stadium which I had never been to. Lots of walking, even though she dropped me off, but I made it. We bought the cheapest tickets available and then went and sat near the 3rd base line. It wasn't very crowded so there were pretty many empty seats. Our seats were great and it was a good game that went into extra innings, but they lost in the 11th inning. We really had a good time, but by the time we got home about midnight I was really exhausted. But it was a fun day with the kids. Patti is off for the week as she is starting a new job next week, full time. Bummers.

No comments: