Friday, July 4, 2008



Happy 4th of July all!! It's a rainy gloomy day here. I'm glad we had nothing planned. Yesterday I finished running the sweeper. I didn't get it all done in one day as I was too tired from everything I did the day before. Today we are dog sitting one of our daughters dogs. "Max" He is really a good dog and he and Winnie get along or I guess I should say Winnie tolerates Max. We will probably have him for 2 or 3 days as they have gone on a mini vacation down to a lake. We have no plans today or for the rest of the weekend. We might go out to dinner sometime just to get out of the house. We've have our granddaughters birthday present that we've been wanting to take over to her but every time we call to see if it's OK to bring it over, they are always busy doing something. So I told them to let us know when was a good time. Well hope you all have a nice holiday. Hugs.

No comments: