Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Afternoon



Well I'm feeling better today. I've gotten things off my chest so to speak to Terry and to my daughter Patti and they have been very supportive and I think just talking about my feelings has made me fell better. I have so much to be thankful for and I just don't understand how I get in these funks that I get in every once in awhile, but it happens and I can't control it, so I just have to work through it, which is what I am doing with their help. I was just getting ready to take my walk which is the one exercise I do like to do, and I went out and it's raining. I checked that radar and it showed the rain past our area, so I'm just going to wait a bit and try again. Thank you all for you kind words and support. It means allot to me. Hugs to you all.

No comments: