Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday



Good morning. I went to chat this morning and no one was there. Guess everyone forgot. Have nothing special planned for today, so I guess I'll just do laundry and catch up on some things around the house and then fix dinner and do some more reading. Our grand kids tease us and say every time they stop over we're always reading. They always ask "how can you read so much". Well there is nothing on TV and we really enjoy reading and reading can taking you into a whole new world. I hope maybe we'll be a good influence on them and some day they will pick up a book and start enjoy reading too. They do go to the library, but I think they only read what they have to. We didn't start really to enjoy reading until we were about in our late 20's, so they have time yet. lol. Got to get my walk in today too. Hope you have a nice day.

No comments: