Tuesday, June 17, 2008



What a beautiful day it is outside. 74 degrees and a nice breeze blowing, it's wonderful. I got outside and cut back some of my perennials and cleaned out my garden and then went out front and did the same and then started cutting back all our bushes but I was having a hard time with a just a scissors so Terry went and got the hedge trimmers and trimmed them all back that way. Two of the grand kids even came over and helped us rake the stuff up and put it in bags. I was running out of steam, so I was glad for the help. Terry went in and got us all a can of pop and we sat and admired our hard work. They look so much nicer, they were starting to get out of hand. Now I can sit back and get into my book on the patio for the rest of the day and continue to enjoy the nice weather.

No comments: