Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday


Yesterday I took my walk and afterward I helped Terry work in the yard a bit. I was pulling weeds and I put some rose dust on my roses buy the time we got finished I was done in. The rest of the day was a waste. All I did was sit in my recliner and take a nap or read. I'm really enjoying my book. If anyone would had told me I'd enjoy reading a book about the Ice Age, I'd have told them they were crazy, but I really am. I use to read nothing but love stories and then I went on to mysteries and then I moved on to anything people would recommend and I'm really enjoying things that broadening my horizons. Reading takes you into a whole different world. I love it. Well, today we have nothing special planned and nothing planned for tomorrow either. We may end up going to a baseball game for one of the grand kids if it doesn't get too hot or doesn't rain but that's about it. Hope you have a nice weekend.

No comments: