Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday May 24th

Well Terry had his stress test and passed with flying colors. He also passed the neurological part of the test too. He seems to be feeling much better lately and is able to control the headaches to and is having less of them which is great. The doctor still would like him to get a 30 day heart monitor and wear that so they can figure out what it is going on when his heart flutters. So that where that stands. I'm just so glad that he's feeling better and seems to have more energy lately. He just seems to be more like himself now so I don't know what to think. He's lost over 30 lbs., without trying and none of the blood tests show anything nor any of the other tests, so I don't know what to think. Could it have just been nerves or the winter blahs? I for sure don't know and the doctor is trying not to miss anything. I'm just glad he's feeling better.

No comments: