Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday March 7th

Here it is Monday again and I am at a loss as to what to write about. We have done nothing this past week. Terry has been plagued with headaches for about the last 2 months or so and I finally got him to go to the doctor and he put him on some migraine medicines but they don't seem to be helping. I called this morning to let him know they are not helping and to see where we go from here. He also gave him a script for a MRI and I wanted to see if he wants him to go ahead and have that done now or still wait till he tries something else as he said there are more things he could try. So I guess right now it's a wait and see game. I just hate to see Terry go through so much pain almost every day. He's had headaches off and on ever since I've known him but never this bad and never almost every day and it really has me worried.
Well that's it for today.

No comments: