Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday March 28th

Hello again! Surprise surprise the sun is shining, but it is still a bit cold outside. I am really so ready for Spring. I am so sick of this cold weather. I don't think it was very nice of us getting a little taste of nice weather and then getting this cold back again. Not nice at all. Oh well, on another front, Terry is still getting the headaches. The new medication is helping some but not enough. I don't know what he will do next.

On a lighter note we went to a dinner last night for one of our grandson's who was picked to go to Valley Forge, Pa., because of an essay he wrote and then they had a dinner for the students and parents last night and we were able to go too. It was very nice and the meal was delicious. Jake is very into history and I think he would like to go into ROTC in college and then into the military from there maybe even into something like Annapolis or one of those. I have always said I hope I live long enough to see what Jake makes of his life as I have very high hopes for Jake.

On another but a bit different note we toke our oldest grandson Jonathan out to dinner for his birthday. He turned 20. We don't get to see our grandchildren enough anymore in a one on one situation so we decided that from now on we are going to take them each out to dinner on their birthdays so we have them one on one to talk to and be with each one. We really enjoyed our dinner with Jonathan and little Olivia came along too. She didn't want Jonathan to leave when he was getting ready so he called and asked if she could come along to, and of course we couldn't say no to our youngest granddaughter. It was nice having her along too. We had a great evening and I'm looking forward to taking the next grandchild out to dinner. With having 11 grandchildren will be kept busy most every month sometimes, twice a month.

No comments: