Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday 6/21/10

Well here I am on Monday. Yes I remembered. But I really don't have anything exciting to tell you. Terry has not been feeling well for the past few days. Some sort of flu type thing I guess. I'm keeping my distance as I don't want it.

It's been very hot outside, but there has been a breeze blowing most of the time so I have been able to get a walk in here and there. I've been doing allot of reading. Terry and I have been switching books back and forth. I never thought I'd be reading the same books as him but I'm really getting into them. They are sort of terror type stuff.

Wow, as I'm sitting here it is getting darker and darker outside. I guess we are going to be getting a storm. The wind is really blowing now and I'm hearing thunder too so I guess we're in for a good storm. Well, I'm going to be getting off here now. Catch ya later. Have a nice week. Hugs.

No comments: