Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

Well we did it or I should say Terry did it. But he really did get frustrated a lot while doing it, but we finally got my lap top and our regular computer now running on wireless. It wasn't easy to set up when you don't know what your doing. We got the wireless router and started from there but then my old computer needed some kind of card that it didn't have. So we ended up having to take the old computer up to Best Buy and the Geek Squad checked it and told us it wasn't compatiable and told us what we'd needed to intsall so it would be. So we bought that and took it home and worked on installing that. Once that was installed then things began to come together slow but sure and I do mean slow. The is so much wire running in and out and behind everywhere and crawling around. Anyway as of Saturday night I was able to use my new lap top, but it wasn't until today that I really was able to get on and play around and explore a bit. I'm having trouble getting used to that mouse thingy, but I guess that will take a little time getting use to. It sure is nice being able to sit in my recliner and playing on my lap to. That's cool. Hugs to you all.

No comments: