Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday

Well it's been raining again here but it's supposed to be clearing up. I hope so. I am so sick of rain. We're due for some nice fall weather. I sure hope it's nice for Halloween for the kids and for us grownup's that have fun sitting around the fire in the neighbor's driveway with our candy all lined up for the trick or tr-eaters. It's always a fun evening. Not much has been going on this past week. We had dinner with our friends as usual on Tuesday and on Wednesday I went and saw my ladies at the nursing homes. It had been awhile, so I was past due to see them. I try to go at least once a month or more. My daughter's middle boy (Tyler) is trying out for the basketball team and it's the first time he's ever had to try out for something and he's a nervous wreck. I sure hope he makes it. He should find out on Monday. I guess as you get a bit older they try out, you just don't get put on teams, like before, so he's really nervous. I told him just do the best you can and if it's meant to be, you'll make it. He's not real into sports, so we were surprised when he decided to try out in the first place, so we'll see. This weekend we are going to a 50th wedding celebration for our daughters in-laws. That should be nice. They are great folks and we gotten close to them since we've moved here, so that should be nice.



Terry has started working on the basement again. He's got his side and the bathroom finished so he's working on finishing the family room side which is the side you see when you first come down the steps. He's got all the drywall up on the walls and he's working on finishing them. He can't put the drywall up on the ceiling because of his neck, back, and shoulder so he's going to have to get someone to help with the ceiling. Well that's about all the news I have. Have nice weekend all. Hugs.

No comments: