Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday

I had a very nice birthday. Terry gave me one of those digital picture frames that holds over 3000 pictures. I was really surprised as we usually don't give each other birthday presents, we usually just go out to dinner on each others birthday. So that was a really nice surprise. I'll be able to put the pictures I take on our vacation on there which will be really nice.

Not much else going on. A very dear friend, one of the ladies we go out to dinner with every week had a slight heart attach this past Thursday and they found a block artery and she spent 2 days in the hospital. They did tests and said there was no damage to her heart and they inserted a stint and now she is doing fine. She was very lucky she got to the hospital when she did. I guess I should tell you that she found out on Tuesday that her daughter who is 49 has MS. She lives in California and they were out there for awhile as she was having problems and they came home and they kept running tests to find out what her problems were and they finally did a spinal tap and got the results that said she has MS on Tuesday, and I'm sure she is very worried about that and it may have contributed to her heart attack. That's about all the news I have. Have a nice weekend all. Hugs.

No comments: