Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday


Ok Lois has talked me into writing, so here goes. Today Terry has taken all the older grand kids and our son who finally managed to take a day off and they all went shotgun shooting. We bought 8 boxes of clay birds for them to shoot. Four oldest grandsons, the ones in high school. I'm sure they will have a blast. So I'm watching Patti's younger ones. I'm not sure what we will do yet. Adam may go over a friends so that would only leave me with Tyler and I'm sure we'll figure out something to do. I don't want to leave for too long as Winnie has not been feeling to well. She's had diarrhea like I've never seen before. We're lucky she's been able to hold it until she gets outside but when she does, wow, it's like a hose going off. I feel so sorry for her. I've had my own problems too so that's another reason I don't want to go to far from the house. Anyway that's what's going on around here. Hugs.

No comments: