Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday


Well I'm finally feeling like I can sorta relax and get back into my rut. I've caught up on all the things I've needed to catch up on since we've been home. Sorta. Haven't been able to balance my check book though and I'm one of those that likes to balance it to the penny, so I'm going to have to go up to the bank and ask them for and updated statement to see where I stand as of today. I know I could look on line but I don't do that. Just don't like the idea of it. I want it on paper. Anyway I got my daffodils cut back today right before it started to sprinkle and you should see my Iris. They are beautiful. Some are such a deep purple that they almost look black. But I do like the purple and the purple and white ones the best. Peonies will be next to bloom. I miss having a book to read so I guess I'm going to have to make a stop at the library soon. Bank, Library, and I need to get a bridal shower gift too for a shower I need to go to on Saturday. Our old neighbors son is getting married this summer and I'm going to a shower for his bride to be. I hate showers. Oh well I'm sure it will be nice. Well guess I'll get on with my day. Hugs.

No comments: