Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday

Well we made it to sunny Florida just fine in fact we were both feeling better than we thought we would. We were really surprised. I don't know if it had something to do with leaving in the nicer weather or what, cause usually when we come down here we are leaving in the middle of winter. Anyway it's 80 degrees down here. Haven't done much of anything yet. Yesterday we visited with the other cousin's that are down here and that took most of the rest of our day and then we got setteled in. Today we went to the grocery and filled the fridge with what we thought we'd need. Right now Terry is gone over to visit Alan at the hospital and tomorrow he is scheduled to come home and from then on we'll take it a day at a time and see how things go.

The computer I'm on is a lap top and I'm having a hard time getting use to it, but I guess I'll survive. It's this or nothing so I'll use it or I'll get bored to death. Well just wanted to check in. The cable has been turned off so we haven't even been able to watch TV. It's being turned back on tomorrow though thank goodness. No TV and no computer I would go nuts. I have a request to you all. I just tried to go in and read you blogs and I couldn't because I have your blog accounts at home. Could you all e-mail me your complete blog address with http:// www blogger names for me. I can access my e-mail's so if you send that to me then I'll be able to save that and get into them and read your blogs and keep up with what's going on with you all. Thanks a bunch. Hugs to you all.

No comments: